Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you. Please read them carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle website and logo is fully copyright protected and the copying and/or reproducing of material is strictly prohibited. Manufacturers’ logos and images have been used with the permission of the companies involved.
Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle accepts no responsibility or liability for contents featured on third party websites which may be linked to our website.
Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle values its customers and respects their privacy. By using our services, you are hereby consenting us to collect your information. We collect your information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
Any personal data collected will be used by Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle to contact you via phone, SMS or email for marketing and to deliver certain updates for services or information you have requested.
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don’t want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
How to order with us
Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
All orders that you place on this site will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions. We may choose not to accept your order if products are shown on the website but are not available/in stock.
1. Select the goods you require from the Website and click 'Add to cart'.
2. Choose the number of goods you wish to purchase from Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle (the default will be one (1) unit. Please note that a limit is set to ninety-nine (99) units per item. To order quantities greater than 99 units per item, please contact customer services who will be able to assist you with your order.
3. Review your bag and make sure all specifications such as size (see our sizing chart) and colour fit your requirements and then click "Secure Checkout".
4. If you are a new user, you will need to enter an email address and create a username and password. You must keep your username and password confidential as they allow access to your account. To continue setting up an account you will need to enter your personal details, billing address (which must correspond with your payment card address) and delivery address.
5. Once you have set up an account, you will be directed to the shipping confirmation and delivery options page where you may enter voucher codes, select the type of delivery, and vary delivery and/or billing addresses.
6. You will then proceed to the secure payment page where you may select the payment type and complete your order. Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle will collect your payment from you. Following submission of your order you will be sent an automated order acknowledgement to the email address provided.
By placing an order through the Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an email, acknowledging the receipt of your order and detailing the products you have ordered. We will also send you an email when the order has been processed and your tracking details, so you can keep an eye on the shipment.
After placing your order, you will receive an automated order acknowledgement. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle.
You will receive an email confirming that Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle has accepted your order when your order has been processed and is ready for delivery by Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle.
Once Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle accepts your order, a contract to purchase the goods from Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle takes effect between you and Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle.
The contract to sell goods to you only relates to those goods listed in the confirmation email.
However, upon receipt of your order, Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle will create an authorization. This will show on your bank statement as a reservation of funds, which allocates the money to your order, but this will not be released until your order has been picked and processed in Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle warehouse. In the event of us not being able to fulfil your order we will immediately request that your bank cancels the authorization. If the authorization still remains after several days, please contact your bank to request that they act upon our cancellation of the payment.
A description of the main characteristics of goods can be found on the product pages of the Website.
Prices for goods on the Website appear on the product pages and include all applicable taxes.
Prices and offers may vary and may only be available for limited periods. All prices and offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at our discretion.
The prices on the Website may differ to prices in our retail stores, catalogues or elsewhere.
The Website contains a large number of goods and it is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. We will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
Eff n’ Bee Lifestyle is under no obligation to sell incorrectly priced goods to you at the incorrect price.
Some offers carry a maximum quantity per customer. If this is applicable, this is detailed on the individual offer.
Prices and payment
Payment is taken from your Credit or Debit card and in the event that the payment card has expired we will be unable to take payment and fulfil your order. Where applicable, VAT (at the prevailing rate) will be added to the total of all charges on your bill.
The Payment Pages used on our site are secure - you can safely enter your card details to pay for your order.
There might be some exceptions where certain payment methods won't be available. They will simply not be available to select.
The price of a product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order.